2 healthy and budget-friendly recipes with nopales
Nopal is a very nutritious ingredient that can be used in a variety of delicious dishes. Whether in salads, stews, or stuffed, nopales are an excellent addition to any meal. Today we will show you two delicious recipes with nopales that you are sure to love, both are very easy to make and won't take much of your time. Without further ado, let's get started!
- Tender and fresh nopales
- Coarse salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- A pinch of oregano
- A dash of olive oil
- Wash the nopales and thoroughly clean them. Then cut them into cubes.
- Heat the grilled and add a dash of olive oil and coarse salt. Then add the chopped nopal, a pinch of oregano and roast it for 3 to 5 minutes on each side and ready!
Remember that you can include nopales in your meals like any other vegetable.
Nopales are an excellent option to include in your diet, they are rich in fiber, vitamins, and minerals, apart from being low in calories.
Nopales with onions
- 1/2 kg nopales
- 1 onion
- A dash of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- Cut the onion into thin slices.
- Cut the nopales into small pieces.
- Heat a skillet and add two teaspoons of olive oil. Sauté the onions and the vegetables of your preference.
- Add the nopales, a pinch of salt, and oregano.
- Lower the heat to the minimum, cover the skillet, and let it cook for 20 minutes until the nopales are well cooked and soft.
- Taste and discover for yourself the taste and benefits of nopales. Enjoy!
- As you can see, these recipes are very easy to make and will let you enjoy the benefits of nopales in a delicious and healthy way. It’s your turn to try them!
Contact us now to get the fresher nopales in California.
5 FACTS YOU DIDN'T
KNOW ABOUT NOPALES
The nopales are fleshy, green, and juicy plants that belong to the cactus family, they are very famous thanks to the medicinal properties they provide and are considered a valuable sour
Clean Your Nopales
in a Quick and Easy Way
The nopales are a versatile, well-known, and revered ingredient in Mexican culture. This delicious ingredient offers a unique flavor and crunchy texture that can enhance any dish's flav